Completed
Last Updated: 20 Dec 2018 13:31 by ADMIN
ADMIN
Petyo
Created on: 13 Oct 2016 16:02
Category: Kendo UI for Angular
Type: Feature Request
Scheduler Component
The component feature set will be based on what the jQuery Scheduler widget offers:

http://www.telerik.com/kendo-ui/scheduler
26 comments
Carl
Posted on: 15 Nov 2018 18:12

Sorry for a delay in updating this item as we were migrating from one system to another, but as an update for everyone in this thread I wanted to mention that the Scheduler component was released earlier this month, and you can find the documentation for it right here.

I also recently blogged about an introduction for the new Scheduler component.

The linked blog post also covers some of the functionality we're looking to target next. We are aware that this component does not have 100% of the features offered in our other Scheduler (for jQuery) but will work on targeting more of these features over the upcoming months.

If there are other features and items that you'd like to see in the Scheduler please feel free to open a new feature request (or vote for an existing one) to help with understanding the need for each individual feature that you may be looking for.

Bernd
Posted on: 15 Nov 2018 11:45
Please support the displaying of events > 24 h as normal events. Or at least make it easy to implement it.
Imported User
Posted on: 08 Oct 2018 21:16
as predicted the roadmap for Scheduler changed to "Short-Term Goals (September 2018—January 2019)" This is the way of communicating a delay, shame on you Telerik! We deserve better and want a normal status update.
Imported User
Posted on: 28 Sep 2018 23:47
looking at this (https://www.npmjs.com/package/@progress/kendo-angular-scheduler) things are not looking very bright for us. I realy don't get why Telerik isn't giving any updates on the development as this obviously is a VERY important thing for lots of paying customers. My gut says that we have to cross our fingers and are lucky if we get a first version before the end of the year :(
kdubious
Posted on: 27 Sep 2018 14:16
Any updates?
Stephen
Posted on: 21 Sep 2018 02:43
Please provide an update for when the Scheduler Component will be delivered... We have a complete commercial solution that relies on scheduler and is currently stuck on Angular 1.x 
Sena
Posted on: 19 Sep 2018 22:38
Is there an update on when the Scheduler Component will be delivered?  We have a couple of projects that will require this component.
Patibandla
Posted on: 13 Sep 2018 15:45
Does this scheduler comes with Gannt ?
alex51482
Posted on: 05 Sep 2018 19:50
is this the jquery version: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@progress/kendo-angular-scheduler ????
alex51482
Posted on: 05 Sep 2018 19:48
Any status update on a release coming end of this month that will have scheduler?
Andrea
Posted on: 05 Sep 2018 11:22
We successfully use Scheduler component for Telerik for WPF and we are porting the same app on the Angular framework. 
Scheduler component for Angular is a critical component also for us.
Mathieu
Posted on: 03 Sep 2018 09:09
The scheduler is mentioned among the short-term goals (May 2018—September 2018)
on your roadmap page. Could you give us an update on the release date/supported features for the first release? It would greatly help our team organize its work for the upcoming months.
Imported User
Posted on: 14 Aug 2018 12:31
Add an year view also. Something like google calendar
Anthony
Posted on: 11 Jul 2018 11:34
A critical component for our business
Andre Beauchamp
Posted on: 03 Jul 2018 11:30
do you think septembre 2018 could be possible ?
Zach
Posted on: 23 Mar 2018 04:10
Absolutely agree, Scheduler should be a very high priority. I have a heavily customized scheduler that runs a manufacturing process across 10+ departments, any thoughts of a conversion for me are blocked on this as the scheduler is the key component. My only path forward at this point would be re-implementation of a similar setup...
Rajsanil
Posted on: 02 Mar 2018 08:01
provide schedular control for angular
Imported User
Posted on: 06 Feb 2018 19:56
ETA on Scheduler Component .If this is available it makes life easier  .......
Toine
Posted on: 27 Dec 2017 11:20
Would be nice to have some sort of ETA for this. At least some sort of feedback when this is gonna be on the development todo list.
Lee
Posted on: 27 Oct 2017 16:50
This component is critical in our application to port new and existing functionality to the new platform.  Without scheduler, we cannot proceed with Kendo and our timeline requires this component ASAP.
Mattia
Posted on: 05 Oct 2017 12:47
Our web platform is made using Kendo and AngularJS, we're planning to migrate to Angular 4+ but we need Scheduler widget for the full porting
shahar
Posted on: 07 Sep 2017 17:06
It is core component for us. We have a full featured scheduling system.
This has been the no.1 differentiation between Kendo UI and others. 

We need it in high priority
Imported User
Posted on: 02 Aug 2017 15:03
I feel that the Scheduler is an integral part of any complete UI framework.  Please push it up higher in your priority list.  
Imported User
Posted on: 12 Jul 2017 14:25
This is a very important component for us too.
Do you have an ETA for that?
jean-philippe
Posted on: 19 May 2017 12:37
This is a priority component for our application, our team would appreciate that it be ready asap. Thanks for all of your work guys.
Mike
Posted on: 29 Oct 2016 21:55
Yes, please.  We need Telerik to work on the 'hard stuff'.  Not simple A2 dropdowns or checkboxes that are available everywhere on Github.  The value-added (where it's worth paying the yearly dev fee) is Telerik building complex UI for angular 2.