Unplanned
Last Updated: 20 Feb 2024 11:50 by ADMIN
Kittisart
Created on: 05 Aug 2014 03:31
Category: Kendo UI for jQuery
Type: Feature Request
Pattern fills for Chart
Pattern fills for Chart like this one http://www.amcharts.com/demos/map-with-patterns/?
6 comments
ADMIN
Nikolay
Posted on: 20 Feb 2024 11:50

Hi Akash,

Yes, this feature request conv=cerns the Kendo UI Chart components.

Regards,
Nikolay
Progress Telerik

Stay tuned by visiting our public roadmap and feedback portal pages! Or perhaps, if you are new to our Kendo family, check out our getting started resources
Akash
Posted on: 13 Feb 2024 18:14

Can you confirm that you are requesting this feature for our chart, and not for the map widget (since the link you provided concerns maps)?
-----
yes it's for charts for now.

1. Line

2. Bar

3. Stacked

4. Gauge

5. Heatmap etc

ADMIN
Nikolay
Posted on: 19 Dec 2023 07:50

Hi Akash,

Thank you for the feedback. I see the value in it and I have forwarded this feature to the Product management team.

Its priority, however, depends on the requests for it and the business needs and I cannot give a timeframe for its implementation.

Regards,
Nikolay
Progress Telerik

Stay tuned by visiting our public roadmap and feedback portal pages! Or perhaps, if you are new to our Kendo family, check out our getting started resources
Akash
Posted on: 12 Dec 2023 12:01

Hi team, 

I was wondering if it's possible to use custom patterns instead of solid colors within charts to create visual differentiation. Is there a way to achieve this?

Charts Like

• Bar Chart
  • Waterfall Chart
  • Horizontal Bar Chart
  • Gauge Chart
  • Donut Chart
  • Heatmap Chart
  • Pie Chart

It would be great to have an option to add more patterns to the existing ones, using SVG instead of being limited to a fixed number of patterns.

Clyde
Posted on: 02 Jun 2016 12:16
I also would like this feature added for charts.
ADMIN
Telerik Admin
Posted on: 05 Aug 2014 10:00
Thanks for sharing your idea.

Can you confirm that you are requesting this feature for our chart, and not for the map widget (since the link you provided concerns maps)?