I suggest you ...

Implement Timeline View for Kendo UI Scheduler

Hi ! I was trying to create a scheduler using Kendo Scheduler. It seems that there is no way for me to create a timeline view like Telerik

218 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This functionality is essential for us to continue our project using Kendo. With this feature it will be worth purchasing again Kendo licence.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add feature.
        It is mandatory for dynamic data with extensive rows of people, rooms, locations etc.

if you implement horizontal timeline with vertical resource, we would be interested in kendoui

• Pravin GundawarPravin Gundawar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to implement roster like functionality using Kendo scheduler where vertical side is taken by list of employees and would be nice to have horizontal timeline to show engagement of during a shift of 8 hours. Unfortunately I can not find this kind of view configuration in current version kendo scheduler. Pl consider this in next minor release of scheduler.

I already voted for this but it would be an awesome addition over the plain full day view.
        The reason I want this is to organize resources vertically and see consistently week to week what each resource has scheduled. Thanks

• B.ManoharB.Manohar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, We have used Telerik Silverlight Scheduler control in our Silverlight App and loved it. Now, we are migrating to HTML5 UI (Web App) using the Kendo UI Scheduler and we were counting on this feature to support timeline view in-time when we release our application. Please consider supporting timeline view by Q3 (2013) release of Kendo UI.
        Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base