Completed
Last Updated: 11 Feb 2021 09:45 by ADMIN
J
Created on: 06 Feb 2012 17:46
Category: Kendo UI for jQuery
Type: Feature Request
Include a Tile View Widget in your offering, it is a great container in SL!
10 comments
ADMIN
Maria Ivanova
Posted on: 11 Feb 2021 09:45

Hi Everyone,

Earlier in 2020 we shipped a TileLayout component that serves the needs for arranging layout in tiles, options for drag & drop, as well as resizing and reordering. The TileLayout demo can be found here.

Kind Regards, Maria VeledinovaPM at Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

ADMIN
Maria Ivanova
Posted on: 03 Jan 2020 12:27

Hey folks,

There are a lot votes for this component, with little recent activity, so I wanted to comment and see the interest for it in 2020. Feel free to comment if you are interested and share your needs/ requirements for the component!

Kind Regards,
Maria

Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
jay taylor
Posted on: 19 Feb 2018 04:39
I vote for this
Loring
Posted on: 24 Oct 2016 17:15
This is a very important missing piece of your kendo offering.  

When will it be ready?

habeeb
Posted on: 19 Apr 2016 17:31
Tile View missing for ASP MVC
Imported User
Posted on: 26 Oct 2015 22:25
Missing a TileView and/or TileList option - like you have in SL. This was a great way - to develop a surface like a modern windows 8/10 layout application. Especially displaying dynamik content in on of the tiles - was a great success with all users after implementing this look and feel.
Marc
Posted on: 11 Dec 2014 17:04
Would be a great feature!
Mohammad
Posted on: 09 Apr 2014 15:52
This has been already added to the ASP.NET Ajax library, may you please add it to the kendo as well?
Dave Navarro
Posted on: 24 Feb 2014 21:02
Though there are jQuery / java script samples available, it would be awesome if our Kendo UI for MVC had this feature too!

Please consider adding it to our collection!

Thank you,

~ Dave
Samik
Posted on: 27 Jan 2014 18:16
Hi,

Currently i was using trail version of telerik control, initially I used telerik silverlight control to create a dummy dashboard using RadTileView, now client want the same in HTML5, but it seems Kendo UI doesn't support the same, it'll be really helpful if we got something similar.

Thanks,
Samik