Unplanned
Last Updated: 25 Mar 2024 10:05 by ADMIN
Sanket
Created on: 03 Apr 2015 13:10
Category: Grid
Type: Feature Request
Deleting last remaining row on kendo grid on the last page does not go to the previous page
Deleting last remaining row on kendo grid on the last page does not go to the previous page.
When using client side filtering, deleting the last remaining record should change the current page of grid to previous page.
5 comments
ADMIN
Nikolay
Posted on: 13 Sep 2021 07:19

Hello Bonnie,

This item is still not added for implementation as its priority is lower and not many users have asked for it. However, I see the value in it and I will bring it up in one of the upcoming team meetings.

Regards,
Nikolay
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Bonnie Battin
Posted on: 06 Sep 2021 17:22
Has then been added as a default yet?  I agree that it should be. 
Imported User
Posted on: 28 Mar 2018 02:45
It should be default behavior.
Robert
Posted on: 24 Jan 2018 20:50
@Kenshin 
This should be default. The user shouldn't manually have to do something that should be part of any UI that provides a pager. This is on you, not the end user.

If the fix is as simple as a databound function, then Telerik, as a UI provider should make sure to incorporate such a simple fix in your next update, rather than forcing users to find solutions to your incomplete functionality.
ADMIN
Telerik Admin
Posted on: 03 Apr 2015 13:17
This is not supported out-of-the-box. Your option in this case would be to calculate the number of available pages in the grid manually, and switch to the previous page.