Completed
Last Updated: 13 Dec 2016 17:18 by Telerik Admin
Lee
Created on: 22 Feb 2015 01:56
Category: Kendo UI for jQuery
Type: Feature Request
Make all widgets responsive
Many other libraries provide responsive widget like charts, graphs, Gantt charts, Tables and so on. For the widgets in Kendo that are not responsive, when will that happen?
4 comments
Imported User
Posted on: 13 Dec 2016 17:18
I think this is not complete at all and making all 60+ widgets responsive is a vital feature in year then mobile traffic  exceeded desktop. 

I`d like to donate 3 points to this request but you just make it imporrible
ADMIN
Petyo
Posted on: 19 Sep 2016 05:58
Hi everyone, 

the feature request is too broad given the 60+ widgets we have, so I will go ahead and mark it as complete so you can have your votes back. In case you feel like something is still missing, you may open a new request for the widget in question. Thanks!
Imported User
Posted on: 22 Jun 2016 09:45
Please add responsive behaviour to Menu. I mean the same design that ToolBar has it,when it renders drop down button at the end. (http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/toolbar/resizing)

(<div tabindex="0" class="k-overflow-anchor k-button" style="visibility: visible;"><span class="k-icon k-i-arrow-s"></span></div>)
Ed
Posted on: 01 Apr 2015 18:24
These new responsive grid enhancements are nice, they are not complete. As a result we have our own home-grown responsive solution. For the Responsive Grid, add a "column.maxScreenWidth" option as well. For bootstrap xs, we only show a "Mobile Column", which is a template, showing several columns, with their title in bold and value, each in a div in the template. For bootstrap sm and above, we hide the "Mobile Column" and show increasing numbers of columns, like what is possible with using minScreenWidth option.  With only minScreenWidth, you are assuming all columns will be visible at the widest screen size.  That doesn't cover all the use cases, especially when we are discussing mobile usability.