Unplanned
Last Updated: 01 Jul 2021 11:56 by ADMIN
Carlos
Created on: 18 Feb 2015 16:17
Category: Scheduler
Type: Feature Request
Add hourly recurrence editor to Scheduler
Currently we can edit recurrences for intervals equal or greater than a day but we can't create or edit an hourly recurrence. 

For example: I want to create a 30 min long event which gets repeated from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM, every working day.
4 comments
Pascale
Posted on: 11 Mar 2016 01:30
+1, in our system, I will need to be able to schedule task, such as done in windows task scheduler... We can live without the minutes... but not really the hour :\
Marc
Posted on: 09 Jun 2015 15:57
If you look at the Windows Task Scheduler. The trigger supports repeating the task every x period. The period options are 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, and 1 hour.

I'm using the Scheduler to build a job management engine.  While I don't need the ability to repeat a job every hour yet, I probably will within the next few months.

Having this functionality built into the recurrence editor would be helpful.

Thanks

marc
Carlos
Posted on: 19 Feb 2015 17:52
Sorry, I can't give a reference like this one. I know it's not a very common feature which is more related to timetable planning.

The idea comes from a service oriented calendar we need to develop, for an scheduling feature for professionals who needs to fragments their working days in slots which will be reserved by their clients.
ADMIN
Telerik Admin
Posted on: 18 Feb 2015 16:55
Thanks for this proposal, Carlos.

Can you give us a reference to other third-party scheduling component which supports hourly recurrence in this way? I don't see it available either in Google or MS Outlook calendars.