Declined
Last Updated: 31 Aug 2021 12:01 by ADMIN
Michael
Created on: 14 Jun 2013 15:11
Category: Kendo UI for jQuery
Type: Feature Request
A very nice feature to have on the Dataviz gauges would be events for when the value changes from one range to another.
A very nice feature to have on the Dataviz gauges would be events for when the value changes from one range to another.  For example, if I have a gauge with range thresholds at 10 and 40, it would be nice if an event gets triggered when either one of those thresholds are crossed in either direction.  Let's say 0-9 is green, 10-39 is yellow, and 40+ is red.  If my value goes from 9 to 10 the gauge should raise an event that gives me the current range I'm in so I can act on it.
1 comment
ADMIN
T. Tsonev
Posted on: 31 Aug 2021 12:01

Hi,

Events typically fire in response to user actions. Since the gauge value is updated via the API, no event should be fired.

Consider performing the range check in the same place where the gauge value is updated.

Regards,
T. Tsonev
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.