Declined
Last Updated: 11 Mar 2020 17:48 by ADMIN
Matthew R Longhouse
Created on: 06 Mar 2018 17:33
Category: Menu
Type: Feature Request
Telerik Store for customers to sell directly to each other
My suggestion in for Marketing new products and services.

May Telerik could create a Telerik Store, for his customers sell directy to each other, sub systems, or even full systems or custom components and Themes.

Progress Telerik wins a part of the trade.

This is my idea for future community, 'cause robots will grow very fast and a Store for your plataform would be good way for humans improve each other. Could the Store developers sell too his task force for jobs targeting Telerik products.
1 comment
ADMIN
Carl
Posted on: 11 Mar 2020 17:48

Hi there!

As a part of a recent effort to ensure that we have properly responded to items within the product backlog we ran in to this unanswered item and wanted to address this for the record!

We appreciate the idea of creating some sort of market place for Telerik and Kendo UI developers to be able to market and sell their own creations (app templates, custom themes, etc.) and can certainly be useful for everyone involved.

That being said, this is a little bit outside of the scope of just a single Kendo UI or Telerik product. So, from the perspective of this particular feedback portal I'm going to mark the item as `Declined`. However, this has been sent along to other teams internally for future consideration for the company.

Regards,
Carl
Progress Telerik

Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.