I suggest you ...

Integrate with breeze.js

Integrate with breeze.js (www.breezejs.com/). Kendo UI needs better change tracking capabilities and unit of work support and automatic fix-up of navigation properties. Kendo UI's DataSource only deals with entities of a single type. Kendo UI's ObservableObject tracks whether an object is new or dirty, but not whether an object is deleted or detached. On removing items from Kendo UI's ObservableArray, items are not marked as deleted. Etc.. Breeze.js' entity manager deals with entities of all types, tracking their changes, fixing up their navigation properties, and submitting their changes in a single unit of work.

242 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Remco BlokRemco Blok shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, we just published an early look at some integrations as a part of the new Kendo Labs initiative, and you can check it out at: https://github.com/kendo-labs/breeze-kendo

While these aren’t complete, I’m going to mark this request as complete, and encourage you all to jump into the repo linked above, give us your feedback and even help out with the codez! :D

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...