Declined
Last Updated: 29 May 2020 11:05 by ADMIN
hong
Created on: 27 Sep 2017 19:54
Category: Editor
Type: Feature Request
can we have the same functionalities as the AJAX html editor?
There are a number of controls missing from the new editor that was not in the old telerik editor. including Add spell check, cut, copy and paste {several options}, undo, redo, new paragraph, horizontal rules, insert time, insert symbol. Anyway to bring those functionalities into  ASP.net core?
3 comments
ADMIN
Ivan Danchev
Posted on: 29 May 2020 11:05

Hi Monica,

The Kendo UI for jQuery Editor and its MVC and Core wrappers do not have these tools. If the community shows interest in the feature request I linked in my previous reply, we will consider implementing these tools.

Regards,
Ivan Danchev
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Monica
Posted on: 22 May 2020 11:28
as far as i am aware the kendo editor UI for jquery does not have cut/copy and paste buttons...I should have been more careful when I look into it this toolkit
ADMIN
Ivan Danchev
Posted on: 21 Jan 2020 14:01

Hi,

We are closing this feature request as a duplicate of the following one: https://feedback.telerik.com/aspnet-core-ui/1360271-can-we-have-the-same-functionalities-as-the-ajax-html-editor

Votes have been transferred.

Regards,
Ivan Danchev
Progress Telerik

Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.