Declined
Last Updated: 23 Jan 2020 10:34 by ADMIN
Lee
Created on: 24 Apr 2012 10:53
Category: Kendo UI for jQuery
Type: Feature Request
Enable the reloading of remote views
There may be cases where you need to fully refresh / reload a remote view  after CRUD operations instead of amending the data in the view via ajax / jquery.

In my case I had already built an application and hoped I could plugin Kendo Mobile UI for a mobile version, but have ended up having to change the way the application works to use the Datasource component.

So if purging loaded remote views cache is something that may be considered for future releases, that would be great.
2 comments
ADMIN
Dimo
Posted on: 23 Jan 2020 10:34

Hello Lee,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will close this item, as it has not gained much hype. For the time being, you can set the reload setting of the View to true. This will reload the content, but you need to navigate away from the view and get back.

https://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/api/javascript/mobile/ui/view/configuration/reload

Regards,
Dimo
Progress Telerik

Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Lee
Posted on: 24 Apr 2012 12:32
I forgot to mention, my app shows how many new messages have been received and I think a reload of the page is needed for this.