Completed
Last Updated: 19 May 2020 06:36 by ADMIN
T
Created on: 06 Mar 2012 17:44
Category: TreeView
Type: Feature Request
Treeview multi-select
The treeview should allow more than one node to be selected at the same time.
9 comments
ADMIN
Petar
Posted on: 19 May 2020 06:36

Hi Monica,

The reason why the current feature request is marked as completed is the existence of the DropDownTree component and the demo implementation linked by my colleague Nencho.

If you need assistance with the implementation of a given DropDownTree functionality, you can submit a support ticket with details about the targeted business logic and we will be happy to help you. 

Regards,
Petar
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Monica
Posted on: 12 May 2020 07:48

I am disappointed that the treeview is missing the multiselect feature :(

why is this marked as completed? Creating a different widget that will work for a very particular scenario does not help tbh

ADMIN
Nencho
Posted on: 07 Oct 2019 06:47

Hey All,

We've implemented DropDownTree component which suites the scenarios described by this Feature Request. You can check the demos here:

https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/dropdowntree/checkboxes

The widget is also available for Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC and Core.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Nencho
Progress Telerik

Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Jin
Posted on: 07 Feb 2017 05:53
Please this is a critical feature for us. RadTreeView supports this and our clients are used to RadTreeView.
Nick
Posted on: 12 Aug 2015 23:23
Hi Telerik,

We desperately need this functionality. We are currently migrating our windows application to the web. Not sure what I am going to tell out users about this...
soniya
Posted on: 29 May 2015 10:37
Hi,
We can able to use TreeView with Checkbox for multipleselect
Meg
Posted on: 23 Apr 2015 18:46
I am really missing this feature right now. Treeview looks much cleaner than a grid with a detail template and the treelist is just not practical given the constraints on the datasource...
Xavier
Posted on: 11 Aug 2014 15:41
According to the high quality of Kendo UI Framework, I am very surprised that Treeview multiselect is not already available.

And maybe multiple select could works with a multiple DND :-)

I am sure the Kendo UI team already thought about it.

Good luck, Guys !
And congrat's again !

Xavier
vinit
Posted on: 29 Apr 2014 13:21
if there is a >, >> ,< ,<<, type buttons are provided With treeview is very usefull for move node between 2 treeviews and also provide a multiselect.