I suggest you ...

handle RTL support

handle RTL support in this awesome package. We really need such feature for using this library in our RTL-Language-Based Clients' projects.

362 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    DavidDavid shared a merged idea: Support for Right to Left languages  ·   · 

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ahmed IGAhmed IG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did it get released in November release? I cant find it in the "What's new" section.

• maorofmaorof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

RTL support is must, and sould be in your top priority!
        I'm a devloper from Israel, that is going to purchase devexpress mvc extensions
        in the near future.
        if you will have rtl support in your great looking polished framework till then, i"ll purchase yours instead

• Gps MagicGps Magic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crucial and is the only thing preventing us from using Kendo UI for a major project we have coming in a few month.

• Kendo UIAdminKendo UI (Admin, Telerik Kendo UI) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Globalization is definitely something that will be coming to Kendo UI. We will also work on providing RTL support. Watch for these features in upcoming Kendo UI releases. Thank you for adding your comments and votes!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is right sara. I myself had a project with an Arabic firm in which I used DevExpress products. handling RTL support in our final product was really cumbersome and forced us suffer from some kind of huge overhead cost.
        Is the RTL support going to be offered some day in all off-the-shelf packages as a default simple feature?!

• sarasara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's absolutely useful. Globalization is leading software companies to broaden their markets into other countries with RTL languages like Arabic,Persian and the like as their native languages. I think implementing such features in this library will differentiate it very well with similar ones and a huge problem will be vanished.
        Thanks to you guys and hope this happens.

Feedback and Knowledge Base