Unplanned
Last Updated: 28 Jun 2021 06:34 by ADMIN
Imported User
Created on: 25 Apr 2017 13:18
Category: Editor
Type: Feature Request
Add toolbar support in Kendo Editor for Undo/Redo
Currently CTRL+Z performs an "Undo" and it works well in the editor.  Can we add toolbar buttons for Undo and Redo?
6 comments
ADMIN
Petar
Posted on: 28 Jun 2021 06:34

Hello Sai,

Once the current item is implemented and the functionality is released, the same buttons will be available in the Kendo UI for Vue Editor Wrapper component.

Talking about the exact time frame, we cannot point it. The implementation of a given feature request depends on the community interest in it and our internal planning. What I can recommend you is to follow the current request. Thus, once there is a change in its status, you will be notified. 

Regards,
Petar
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

sai
Posted on: 28 Jun 2021 03:53

when can we add this undo and redo buttons in kendo text editor in vuejs?

please let me know

ADMIN
Ianko
Posted on: 21 Apr 2020 06:15

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I hope that soon the item will be included in the to do list. 

Regards,
Ianko
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Seuthes
Posted on: 16 Apr 2020 14:01
It is silly to have this feature, but to hide it like this. Please add these controls.
ADMIN
Ianko
Posted on: 21 Mar 2019 15:01
Hi Tushar,

Currently these commands can be added only as custom tools. Here you are an example: https://dojo.telerik.com/AgunawEf.

Regards,
Ianko
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tushar
Posted on: 15 Mar 2019 11:17
When can we expect this feature in Kendo editor?